Last modified: Thu Feb 13 14:55:22 PST 2014
- LANforge-GUI Users Guide
- Covers the initial setup of the LANforge-GUI and the day to day use of the
LANforge system. This document contains useful information on usage for
those who wish to use the CLI interface as well.
- LANforge CLI Users Guide
- Lists all Command Line Interface (CLI) commands available through the TELNET interface, with a description of their
use, arguments and syntax.
- LANforge-ICEcap Users Guide
- Covers the use of the LANforge-ICEcap tool for capturing network
characteristics to an XML file. This file can later be replayed by
the LANforge-ICE WAN emulator.
- LANforge-Attenuator Users Guide
- Covers the initial setup and use of the LANforge Attenuator
- Automated Linux Install/Upgrade Instructions
- These instructions can automatically install and upgrade
most LANforge installations, including the LANforge-Server,
GUI, kernel, and OS packages.
- LANforge GUI Installation Documentation
- This document covers the installation of the LANforge GUI on Windows, Linux
and other platforms.
- LANforge Server Installation Documentation for ALL platforms
- This document covers the installation of the LANforge
Traffic-Generator hardware/software. This is
intended primarily for those installing the LANforge system
onto their own hardware,
as Candela Technologies ships all of their components installed and configured.
- LANforge Hardware Installation Documentation
- This document covers the installation of the LANforge Hardware components.
- LANforge-ICEcap Installation Documentation
- This document covers the installation of LANforge-ICEcap on Linux and Windows.
- Upgrade Guides
- Upgrade LANforge GUI on Linux
- This document covers upgrading the Linux LANforge GUI.
- Upgrade LANforge GUI on Windows
- This document covers upgrading the Windows LANforge GUI.
- Upgrade LANforge Server on Linux
- This document covers upgrading the Linux LANforge Server.
- Upgrade LANforge Server on Windows
- This document covers upgrading the Windows LANforge Server.
- Tutorials: Test, Configuration and Scripting Examples
NOTE: These are external links and require network access to function.
- LANforge-FIRE Cookbook
- Covers high-level step-by-step instructions of common LANforge-FIRE examples of traffic generation.
- LANforge-ICE Cookbook
- Covers high-level step-by-step instructions of common LANforge-ICE examples of WAN emulation.
- LANforge CLI Scripting Examples
- Some PERL based Command Line Interface (CLI) scripting examples to automate control of the LANforge system using the TELNET interface usually on port 4001.
- LANforge Videos
- Video tutorials using LANforge-FIRE and LANforge-ICE.